Well, it’s official!
Our firm has a fresh new face and a tag line that sums up the way that I and my team, and our firm, do business.
Bold. Honest. Smart.
The marketing team has summed things up in a simple, elegant way that says it.
For almost 16 years, I have run my real estate practice and my team since 2011 , to bring professionalism, savvy, market knowledge, and fun to my clients.
There’s a reason why Brown Harris Stevens consistently leads the residential market in its top sales.
We also sell across all price points.
So I’m thrilled that we have a marketing strategy which clarifies the breadth of services that I offer to you.
In 2017, I continued my streak of being in the top 15 agents in my firm, and in the top 5 in my office.
The firm also continued to sell nearly 1/3 of our listings with the cooperation of other agents in the firm.
We also sold, again, nearly $4B of real estate in New York City.
With a continued expansion into Miami and Palm Beach, Brown Harris Stevens continues to be positioned to cater to our clientele in the most exclusive markets in the US.
Further, our partnerships worldwide
with BHS Worldwide and Leading Real Estate Companies of the World are second-to-none.
I remain part of the firm’s Circle of Excellence for the past 8 years, which means that I am connecting my clients to real estate professionals for their needs across the globe successfully.
Let me know how I can help.
- Pricing is down on average 8%, due to a lack of New Development Closings
- Resale Prices are at an all-time high record
- Average coop sale prices moved up 16% as well, due to bigger apartments finally selling
- The number of sales was down 12% year over year, due to a continuing lack of inventory
Drilling down into Neighborhoods, you will want to note:
- Modest increases in condo prices on the East Side, but price decreases for larger apartments
- On the East Side, Prewar apartments continue to outsell post-war properties
- Modest increases of all apartment sizes on the West Side, year over year.
- A flat market downtown
Overall, it seems that there’s been a good amount of realistic sellers, as buyers under $2mm remain active, and over that level- buyer remain wary of the market- taking their time and getting reasonable to very good prices relative to 2015-2016 pricing.
It’s a good time to be a buyer, and a good time to have a good agent to work with.
Please give me and my team a call.
I’d love to hear from you.