Apparently, this is part of the regular real estate conversation on the West Coast, but we gritty New Yorkers haven’t caught on.
How about a place where you sleep incredibly well?
Finn firmly believes and can demonstrate that it often has to do with ELF (Extremely Low-Freqency Radiation) or the lack thereof, in your apartment.
We all want to sleep better, especially when we’re all working longer hours!
He’s incredibly knowledgeable, and has been known to sort out health problems VERY quickly.
It’s shocking (pun intended)!
Brown Harris Stevens just helped us land us is how
far away from a dimmer switch we need to place our favorite chair.
This is more than just turning off your phone a couple of hours before you are ready for bed.
Some of you may be old enough to remember your parents impatiently cautioning for the umpteenth time, “Children, please don’t sit so close to the television set!” We’d move back thinking that this new viewing spot just wasn’t as much fun.
has been proven in thousands of verifiable studies to cause us all kinds of harm; from cancer and neurological disease to infertility, memory loss, chronic fatigue syndrome. and depression.
your home from ELF:
1. Place your comfortable chair a few feet away from any light/dimmer switch or wall outlet.
2. When using a kitchen appliance such as a blender or toaster, stand a couple feet away
you’ve pushed the ON button.
3. Toss out that old microwave oven. If the seals are worn, then you are literally slow cooking your neurons.
4. Move those electrical cords under your desk as far away from your feet as possible.
5. Avoid sitting near your circuit breaker box.