Buyers who work with the Harris Residential Team are consistently impressed with our ability to identify and focus on their needs and preferences so their home search moves at their pace and stays focused on their interests.
The result: the best fit between buyer, apartment and building. How do we attune ourselves so effectively to your needs? By building the process around the following:
- Face Time: introductions in person to Scott Harris and other appropriate members of the Harris Residential Team in order to get to know you, your needs and preferences, and make finding homes that interest you as smooth as possible.
- Tireless Dedication: a regularly updated list of properties for your consideration based strictly on your preferences, needs and compatibility with specific cooperative and condominium requirements, and selected from an array of our own Real Estate resources plus any you may request.
- Personal Assistance: guided and open-house visits to properties in which you might be interested, accompanied by Scott Harris or a Harris Residential Team member.
- Consistent Attention: ongoing consultation, advice and follow-up regarding properties you have considered, sellers you have approached, and changes in purchase preference or search strategy
- Faithful Representation: expert handling of negotiations with sellers or their representatives.
- Expert Guidance: deft navigation through financing, co-op and condo applications and documentation, even relocation logistics—from contract to closing, move-in and getting settled.
- To contact us and start your home search, please complete our online Buyer’s Questionnaire. Please supply all the necessary information; click send, and within 24 hours we will contact you to arrange a face-to-face meeting.